Friday, October 07, 2011

Episode 1110: Catching Up...

Right now, I'm watching the episode of How I Met Your Mother where Lucy Hale plays Robin's younger sister. Just when I thought I couldn't like this show more! Community is still my favourite airing comedy though. Should probably be catching up on my reading rather than a TV show, but I guess I haven't snapped out of my holiday mode yet. Anyway, it's the end of my first week back at university, and I'd say this morning's EN974 seminar was a good way to go into the weekend. Never had Thomas Docherty as a seminar tutor before this, and honestly, I think he's one of the best I've had in four years. (Yes, I literally picked this module because he was teaching it.) Tempted to ask him if I can audit the companion module to this one next term. It would mean sacrificing a free day though, right smack in the middle of what would otherwise be a five-day weekend. I've also been making a conscious effort to speak up in seminars this week, where previously I'd have been content to go through an entire seminar in silence. Granted, now that they're twice as long as they usually were in my undergraduate days, it's a bit odd not to say anything at all for two hours.

No comments: