Monday, March 16, 2009

Episode 175: Library Woes

Can I just say that I love the RapidShare download manager? Anyway, I went to the Library to photocopy some pages from this book that I had to return and then to pick up another one. I'm going to have to repeat this whole cycle over the next few days, until I've collected all my books that are being held for me. I suspect I can pretty much return most of the stuff on Freud and psychoanalysis, as I've got too much material as it is, and it's usually only tangentially related at best. Was going to start writing my essay for The Warwick Review pathway, but I couldn't get the moving shelves to work, so I couldn't get the second book that I need, even though Keegan had kindly agreed to let me use his card (that he has no need for anyway because MORSE students don't write essays). So I'm not sure what I'm going to start writing tonight, probably will end up just reading. Have got to wake up to attend a workshop tomorrow on The Tempest anyway. All I wanted initially was more information on it, but the person I e-mailed seems to have assumed I'm turning up, so I guess I shall. Then it's off to Birmingham again, to see if my leather jacket is still hanging on the rack, waiting for me to come and pick it up. I hope it is. Threadless is having a sale again, and I've picked out 19 t-shirts so far, which I definitely need to whittle down. Will have to ask Shirley for comments when I see her online again...

No comments: