Saturday, March 28, 2009

Episode 187: Follow Me On Twitter!

Slow progress on the radio play. May have to do a radical rethink of where it's going in order to get any progress. Still hope to have it done before I leave for Wales though. Or at least make significant headway. Compromise is a slippery slope, as you can see. Twitter is a little more addictive now that Vodafone supports mobile updates to UK users, although its equivalent of spam is quite annoying. May need to unsubscribe to updates for particular users soon. I wish more of my friends used Twitter, so that I could receive updates from people I actually know rather than know of. It is kind of unreal to be receiving Twitter updates from the likes of Gareth Emery and Leighton Meester. I've started packing my bag for Wales, mostly just clothes because stuff like toiletries can't go in until Monday. Have mixed feelings about going for New Word Alive. I'm sure it's going to be great, but once it's over, my nose is going to be put to the grind for a solid fortnight. Would have a lot more peace of mind if I could just get this radio play done, but so far, all I've turned out are 200+ words, of which only the first couple of lines are any good. Ah well. Sleep first.

No comments: