Sunday, March 29, 2009

Episode 188: Checking Out

Watching yet another episode of Doctor Who. Last night, I finally figured out who this Marc Warren is whom Lucy kept mentioning during our Kami Lounge sessions. I must say, not bad, not bad at all. Her mum totally should have stayed with him. Seeing Cybermen duke it out with Daleks is clearly more interesting than writing my radio play though. I've managed to rewrite Scene 1 of it though, bringing it up to around 400+ words, which is what I had in mind to begin with, since from setup to breakdown, I'm planning for five scenes at most. It even has a proper title now! Unfortunately, due to my procrastinating ways, I definitely won't be able to get it done before heading to Wales, although perhaps I could continue it on my handphone, the way I normally compose my poems. Alternatively, I could bulk it up into a single long scene, and round out the portfolio's word count with some performance poetry. I suppose it really depends on whether the rest of the scenes can capture the same level of emotional intensity? We shall see. I seem to procrastinate a lot when it comes to writing, for someone on a creative writing degree, I mean.

No comments: