Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Episode 225: Must. Do. Work. Tomorrow!

Just got back from cell. Elizabeth's cake was good stuff! I should learn how to bake. One more thing to master over summer. Probably should get back to playing the guitar too. Am officially done with the EN124 portfolio, and will resist the urge to tinker with its contents any further. Time to move on to the essay on Heart Of Darkness! It will be intelligent, and sophisticated, and just plain brilliant. If I tell myself that enough times, it's actually going to happen. I'm going to go to the Library tomorrow, and just research this essay so thoroughly. I've definitely got enough books to do it! A couple of hours of solid research with Jerrick for company, before dinner at Marc's place and then elections. Hopefully, some essay-writing will happen after that too. Randomly, I currently have the full version of Gareth Emery's 'Exposure' playing on iTunes now, and can I just say it's probably the first original trance tune that I like in its own right, as opposed to stuff that is a remix of someone else's music, although that's enjoyable too. Also randomly, I had a pint of Ben & Jerry's today, for no reason other than that it was there and I needed something to occupy me while watching Gossip Girl, which is building towards what looks to be a spectacular season finale, in case you were wondering.

No comments: