Sunday, May 24, 2009

Episode 244: Luminarium

The links on Luminarium aren't as helpful as I assumed they would be, at least not for preparing for an examination. Have clicked through and found what I think will be useful, but on the whole, I think it's back to GradeSaver for me. Am revising a bit of French grammar at the moment to break the monotony. Church friends went to Jephson Gardens in Leamington after lunch at Varsity, and I would have followed too, except I was supposed to be revising at Alex's. That pretty much devolved into sunbathing as time went by. Although to be fair, it has beenis a really lovely day. I might even have got a bit of a tan! Would have stayed out in the sun longer, but revision won't do itself, I'm afraid. Ironically, I could probably go and sit for the paper right now and still scrape through with a pass, so it kind of makes a little sense to just stone away the next couple of hours, and the whole of tomorrow. Still, would like to do better than a mere pass. Shall have a think about songs for cell worship on Tuesday, and then go off and do some work...

No comments: