Monday, June 07, 2010

Episode 623: Boxes Packed...

I'm sure there's a satisfying psychological explanation for my love of administrative work, like data entry, but I have yet to have it told to me. Well, it's good to know that if all else fails, I can always become a secretary. Went to Varsity after that and had myself another curry. The vindaloo there packs a good enough punch. You can literally feel it burning inside you after you've eaten it. Also managed to find the time to finish packing my boxes for shipping home. There's three in total (one for Chris, two for me), and if only I'd not forgotten to photocopy my passport, I could be getting Seven Seas to collect it on Wednesday. Instead, I'm going to put it off till Friday, since I should be heading down to the department's book sale on Wednesday and I think Seven Seas needs at least 24 hours' notice for a collection. I've still got way too many books left in the UK, but I've convinced myself they will be utterly necessary and that I will have plenty of time next year to read them. (I tell myself that all the time.) Randomly, I've also decided that my ideal life would be to spend half of the year in Paris, and the other half in New York. Yes, I am a huge, walking cliché. So what?

No comments: