Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Episode 646: Almost Home...

So practically all my stuff has been packed away. I'm just a bit nervous that my luggage to be checked in is overweight. I've stuff as much as I can into my carry-on, so if that inexplicably gets weighed (it's only happened once to me before and that was at Birmingham International), I am screwed. Otherwise, all is well. Had a minor panic this morning when I thought my bin hadn't been emptied because there was some stupid regulation about not emptying bins with excess trash bags piled around them, but it turns out they were just running late today. I've now binned all those trash bags and left the bin outside to be emptied again next week. There was actually another bin that I'd dragged out from the back garden and filled with trash bags as well, but the juniors must have wheeled it over to my neighbours down the road. It's because the number on the bin isn't actually the same as my own house, but it's the number for another house my landlord owns on this road. Whatever. Out of sight, out of mind. I'm now valiantly trying to consume all my junk food, having eaten up all the 'proper' food in the afternoon, and it's making me feel really sick. Might actually just toss that last bag of crisps, even if they are Sensations!

No comments: