Monday, June 20, 2011

Episode 1001: Creative Writing Dinner, Part Two

This time, dinner at the Newbold boys'. Brought a bottle of wine instead of preparing a dish because I spent most of the afternoon doing more packing. Now have three boxes filled for the Seven Seas shipment, which I've arranged to be collected on Thursday. Have sorted out my remaining stuff into those destined for storage over the summer and those for bringing home in my luggage. (My carry-on is packed full of books!) Shouldn't take long to dump everything into boxes/suitcases over the weekend, right? Annoyingly, I've split one of my favourite pairs of jeans. Same G-Star RAW one that had a torn pocket last year. Seems a patch on the inner thigh had been fraying for a while without my realising, and it finally gave way. Should be possible to fix, I just don't have a sewing kit with me. Dinner, on the other hand, was great! It's always fun to meet up, can't believe it's literally coming down to the last couple of days when we're all still in the same area. At the risk of sounding sentimental, how time flies! Oh well, at least there'll be a chance to see almost everyone at Graduation Ball and/or the Summer Party...

No comments: