Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Episode 995: Done, Done, Done (Sort Of)

Have finally finished reading through the shortlist for the Saboteur Awards, so now it's time to type some comments into that nifty Shareflow thing all of us on the judging panel got invited to. Have also sorted out packing and shipping of books and clothes for the summer, by which I mean I've clicked about and ordered boxes and storage space. Have just under two weeks to get it all done, so I'm not terribly worried. I even managed to find a suit that I might buy for the Graduation Ball. It's from Next, fairly reasonable price (to me), and has met with approval from a couple of friends on Facebook so far. Some are saying I should go with black (the one I've picked out is charcoal, at Vaish's suggestion), but black feels a bit boring and staid for a university ball. We'll see. I need to order it soon though, seeing as the ball is end of next week and it takes time for delivery, and I might return the suit if it turns out not to fit well. (I mean, it's Next.) Would really love to splash some serious money on Ted Baker, but I really don't think I can justify it. Plus the Next suit has the advantage of being cheap because it's made from a polyester/viscose/wool blend, so it'll definitely be light enough to wear back in Singapore, which is definitely a point of concern for me.

No comments: