Friday, June 17, 2011

Episode 998: Second Birthday Bar Crawl In A Week

Despite the drizzle, I headed onto the Parade today to find a suit. Was hoping to buy one from an online store, but the charcoal jacket I wanted from Next would have taken up to two weeks to be delivered, hence the need to go to a physical store. The Next in Leamington does not stock jackets in-store either though, so I turned to Topman instead. That worked out, so I now have a black suit. Two-piece for now, unless I decide to go back at the last minute and get a matching waistcoat. Or boldly wear a mismatched one. So that's more or less settled. Came home on the 68, sitting behind a woman who definitely smelt like Kelsey's, which is also where Nick's bar crawl ended up. Standard! I think he expects me to blog a blow-by-blow account of the night as it went down, so I'm deliberately not going to give him the satisfaction. Haha! I will say though, I think I might be getting a bit old for drinking almost every day of the week. Literally. Only Tuesday and tomorrow will be relatively alcohol-free. Also, when will I learn that I always order one piece too many of chicken from Vialli's?

No comments: