Saturday, April 11, 2009

Episode 201: I Need A Longer Attention Span

I'm halfway through my reading for The Warwick Review essay and have high hopes of getting started on it tomorrow, after getting back from church. I managed to stay off my laptop for one whole hour, just reading, before I caved and switched it on again. I know, pathetic. Before all that, I was watching episodes of Ghost Whisperer, Dollhouse and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I still don't see where the Jim/Sam storyline is going, now that he remembers who he is, but I'm glad that they're back together. I just wish they'd stop playing The Script's 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' so much! It's getting annoying. Dollhouse is getting more complicated, and one can only hope that Fox gives it enough time to develop instead of cancelling it because of low ratings. I like that Echo is clearly shaping up into Alpha's good twin. Was less impressed by the season finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Felt like a blatant attempt to get a ratings jump to save the series. So although new questions have been raised that need answering in a third season, I wouldn't be surprised if this is one show that doesn't survive. Randomly, why does adding rum to my Coke make it fizz more and the fizz take longer to disappear?

No comments: