Sunday, April 26, 2009

Episode 216: All I Have To Do Is Dream

I am totally on track for a sleepless night. Will definitely be able to finish, but I'm vacillating between confidence at having enough words and insecurity at not having words that make sense. It's a little too late to care, and I probably should have thought about all of this in a bit more detail, but I'm just going to have to trust that I'll reach 3500 words and that at least some of it will make sense, so that I won't fail this essay. It would have been nice to get a First, but hey, I guess it's not going to happen. Sucks to be me, right? The rest of the day has been lovely though. Made it to church and my new favourite worship leader was leading. Made plans to attend a cell meeting on Tuesday, which is good news because it means, well, I finally am going to be attending a cell regularly. It's about time, to be honest. Had lunch at Mike and Dorinda's place, and I had a lovely time there, in the little village of Burton Green. That's one of the things I like about bigger countries, that they have all these little towns and villages scattered across the country, between the cities. Urban sprawl is probably going to swallow up many of them, as it has in the past, but for now, they're still there. Can you imagine living in a world that's turned into one big global city, literally? Scares the hell out of me.

No comments: