Friday, April 17, 2009

Episode 207: Productivity Strikes!

Just got back to my room after printing out the CM1 portfolio. Yay! I hope what I've done is enough to pass, partly because I think the whole thing's just rubbish anyway and I want it to be over and done with. Hopefully, the next WSC module that I take will be more useful and have assignments that are actually meaningful to me. Now it's on to another essay over the weekend. I'm not sure which I should start on though, the EN121 or EN122. One's more urgent, but one's more important. Right now, after finally putting two pieces of work to rest over three days, I really feel more like just taking a week-long break, but understandably, that's not exactly feasible. I think I've run out of things to say tonight. Oh no, wait, I haven't. I had the apple tart at the Arts Centre again, after such a long time. Somehow, it's never tasted as good as when I first tried it, all those months ago in autumn. Why is this so? Is this just me getting tired of familiar things? I haven't been eating regularly again this week. Must start cooking again. No, I'm not becoming anorexic. I just can't be bothered to boil pasta and I didn't leave the Library until after Costcutter was closed.

No comments: