Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Episode 387: Et Je Continue D'écrire...

Came onto campus intending to have a peek at auditions again, but I forgot they were in the afternoon today, so by the time I was on campus, they were half-over. So instead, I spent a few hours grabbing the latest episodes of 90210 and Melrose Place, as well as the first two episodes of Moonlight, a cancelled series starring Alex O'Loughlin, who now appears in Three Rivers, which is a medical drama trying to fill a niche in the genre, i.e. transplants. It's got very colourful visuals and some of the most improbable technology I've ever seen in a hospital, but hey, I'm betting it won't last beyond one season anyway. The drama is too deliberately manufactured, in my opinion. I did manage to finish writing the poem for EN273, so that's been sent out to my seminar group via e-mail. Am now just waiting for the downloads to finish before I can go over to Keegan's for dinner, and possibly try to write that one-page story for George's seminar on Friday. Have an idea for that actually, but I'm not sure where it's going yet. There might be a murder involved, although that feels a bit too much to fit into one page.

No comments: