Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Episode 400: Bejeweled Blitz Obsession!

I finally managed to finish the villanelle, which wasn't as ambitiously experimental as I'd been thinking of initially (which means it went from mildly experimental to barely), but at least it's done. Having trouble with the ghazal though. I'm also slightly obsessed with Bejeweled Blitz again on Facebook, which is entirely Alex's fault for tempting me to smash his high score. I've done it, by the way, much to his dismay. Was a quarter of an hour late for LL209 today because I missed the bus I usually take, and then the next one took forever to arrive. It's partly my fault for taking forever to get around to showering and leaving the house, but goodness, why can't the buses be more reliable? On the other hand, it's not like I really missed a lot. It sounds terribly arrogant, but I don't think I'm learning that much in my French lessons, beyond improving my listening comprehension since the tutor speaks in French most of the time. There's this girl in my class who is so earnest, I don't know whether to be annoyed or impressed with her. She actually raises her hand to voluntarily answer questions! What kind of person does that?

No comments: