Friday, October 23, 2009

Episode 396: Happy Birthday, Sophie!

The throat infection has finally progressed to affect my nose as well, like I'd been expecting it to for the past few days. It's going to get worse before it gets better, so it's just as well this is happening over the weekend. I took a nap before going to Sophie's party because I just felt so sleepy on the way back home. Ended up waiting about half an hour in the cold for the 12 to Leamington, followed by a significant trudge to Montrose Avenue. (I love you, Sophie, but you live in a ridiculously inaccessible part of Leamington!) There are days, nonetheless, when I wish I lived in Leamington, just because it'd make it that much easier to hang out with people and stay out late. It is a bit annoying having to always bear in mind when the last 12 is headed to Coventry! Tonight was full of really random things though. Like being huggable and people on the floor. Like bumping into John on the bus back. Like being grabbed from the seat behind by Adeline, whom I proceeded to follow around Earlsdon until she made it to Tony's place, which is where I've left her because I have to wake up for my Open Studies lesson tomorrow and I need the sleep. Hope she gets back fine...

No comments: