Sunday, May 02, 2010

Episode 587: Yawn...

I'm starting to discover that the Dirty Dog's Dinner at Varsity is really satisfying for a relatively cheap £3.99. After having it for lunch, I always still feel too full at dinnertime, not to mention it probably exceeds all sorts of daily limits regarding calories, cholesterol and fats. Have been spectacularly unproductive all day, despite every intention of the contrary. Oh well. Am probably not going to get anything done tomorrow either, given that I'll be out all afternoon, and possibly all evening as well. This is going to be fun, stringing together the commentaries at the last minute! So much for wanting to get the portfolio bound. I didn't even waste the time on watching TV shows. Instead, I was trying to fix the video preview thumbnails in Windows Explorer. Updated my media player and codecs, and suddenly everything went haywire. So I've spent the last couple of hours trying various things, including editing the registry, which is definitely me just meddling with stuff and hoping I don't crash the OS. Have managed to fix everything though, apart from the files that are associated with QuickTime by default. Can't really be bothered to spend more time trying to fix that as well. The AVI and MKV files were what I really cared about anyway.

No comments: