Saturday, May 15, 2010

Episode 600: Presentation Memorised!

Lately, I've been listening to Rihanna's most recent album, Rated R, and I must say that I find it a more consistently likeable album than Good Girl Gone Bad. Heard within the context of a full album, first single 'Russian Roulette' is a lot more interesting. It definitely feels like a stronger concept album than its predecessor, which felt more like it was driven by a handful of radio-friendly singles. I was quite surprised to discover that 'Rude Boy' was a Rihanna song, much like when I realised 'I Gotta Feeling' was by the Black Eyed Peas. Aside from getting started on Stephen Clarke's A Year In The Merde, I've also managed to memorise my oral presentation for Tuesday, so I rewarded myself with a pint of Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska and the newest episode of Doctor Who. Have been doing a bit of reading up on mind control, specifically the connection between Hollywood, the Illuminati and Monarch programming, and it all might lead to some sort of story at some point. Or it might just be an entertaining read for a couple of hours here and there. We shall see...

No comments: